We have come to realize that life does not stop when you have your third. We are still just going going going!!! Here are some of the fun things we have done this week!
Jaaf discovered that there was 6 baby bunnies in our back yard. The mommy bunny had dug a little hole for the babies. The boys are fascinated by them. Jaaf put our pool over the bunny hole so that our dog wouldn't get to them. One day we were outside playing and I couldn't find Jax anywhere, then I saw him under the pool just staring at the baby bunnies!
Jax just staring at the bunnies!
Jaaf's mom came to visit! I love this pic of Jaaf with his mom! (She actually came last week, but I forgot to post the pics!!)
Grandi with little Jarrett!
Great Grandma Boggs came to visit!!
Just chillin!
Jax and Jett watching some Word World!
Our sweet friends the Trotter's came to visit! We had fun cooking out and watching the kiddos play all night! What a blessing sweet friends are! We love you Trotter's, and are so glad you are in Oklahoma!
All 5 of us at Jaaf's last softball game for the season.
Swimming with our friends! There was a total of 11 little boys swimming!!
1 comment:
You guys are precious!! Just today we were outside coloring in the driveway with chalk and Cade told me to draw a bunny like the little bunnies at your house!! Too cute! Thanks for having us over, can't wait to have you guys here! And I love that pic of the boys! I will have to have a copy! Hope you are having a great week! Love you all!!
Post a Comment