Today was a very busy day with my three little guys! The day started by taking my sweet little guys to swim at a friends pool with my mom. I am not brave enough to take all three by myself to the pool just yet! Jaxson and Jantzen had such a great time. Jax was doing such a great job of swimming by himslef. He was so proud! he would tell me where to stand in the pool and then he would swim to me. He was also doing a great job of jumping into the water and swimming under water to me!! It was a fun fun day for him and he DID NOT want to get out of that pool!! Jantzen had a great time swimming with Honey all over the pool. He said they were racing fish! The littlest guy also did great! I just held him in the pool and would dip his cute little toes in every once in a while to keep him cool! He didn't even make a peep till the very end! On our way home I told the boys they did a great job of listening and obeying the first time to mommy and I was very proud of them. Jantzen went on to tell me that, Honey also did a great job of listening to him the first time!!
After swimming we went home to take naps, about 5 min after all 3 boys fell asleep a HUGE storm came through and turned our power off!! So the boys were up after that! I was very thankful for the rain and cooler temps, but I was not so happy about nap time being ruined!!
After naps we were off to VBS. The boys have been going to a friends church for VBS this week! They have just had the best time, and it has given Jaaf and I some special time alone with our littlest guy!! I asked Jax if he had made any new friends and he told me, "Mom, I am having too much fun to meet new friends!" The boys have loved it and Jantzen has been precious during the worship time! Both boys got to learn all about Paul this week! Jantzen told us that Paul was mean and God changed his name and he was nice! I love how they listen and retell the story! Here are some pics from our crazy busy day!

Jax could stay in the water ALL day, just like his mamma

My big guy chillin by the pool with his shades on!

Precious baby boy!
My sweet little baby boy chillin by the pool with his shades on!
Jax swimming by himself without a life jacket! He was doing such a great job!!
This is when the littlest guy had about enough of the heat!!!

Jax with his hat at VBS
The boys leaving game time to go and get some snacks at VBS

Jantzen singing at praise and worship time! He has the most precious little voice!
No comments:
Post a Comment