Sunday, November 1, 2009

Great Wolf Lodge and some family fun!!!!

The big cousins stayed up late talking in the hallway! Jess cute his toenails and totally grossed out some teenage girls, who I think later called the security guard on us! As we sat in the hallway laughing and talking about nothing and drinking our water a very large security guard walked down the long hallway and told us that we needed to move our party to a lobby! Needless to say we moved it into one of our rooms! Jaxson woke us up at 6:00 a.m. saying, "Mom, I'm ready to start my day!" We had another fun day and I think I actually got whiplash due to the Howlin Tornado!!
Jantzen at 6:00 a.m., a boy after his mommas heart!!
Jaxson jumping and singing at 6:00 a.m.!! A boy after his Honey's heart!!
Jantzen and Corbin. I love how puffy Jantzen's eyes are in the morning!!
My sweet cousin, sister, best friend Carrie and me with all the kids!!!
The boys dying laughing together! Makes my heart so happy!
On our way home with two tired boys!!

No comments: