So we got to go to the Great Wolf Lodge and spend the weekend with our cousins! I don't know who ended up having the most fun, the little cousins or the big cousins!! I was so excited to go on this trip because one I was not pregnant, so I could actually do the rides, and two, I could go on the Howlin Tornado!!! YAY!!! The Howlin Tornado is a big water slide that shoots you into this huge funnel that makes you go around the tunnel until it shoots you out! Jaaf isn't a fan of the big slides, so I have never had anyone to go on it with me. Going on that ride was one of the first things I did! IT WAS AWESOME! I ended up going on it about 5 times! The first time I went with my Uncle Don, David, and Chad!! We all screamed the whole time!! I wish there would of been video of it! Then I went with Carrie and my Uncle Don, again, I soooo wish I would of had video of it! I think Carrie and I were screaming so hard there was nothing coming out! We all had an awesome time! The first night we were there we went on a fun Trick or Treat Trail through the hotel. Uncle Don commentated the whole trail, and the kids were so in to it!! Fun Fun times! Here are some pics!!
Going to the Great Wolf!!! The boys were working on their workbooks!! Sweet boys!

I think we have 5 pictures of this!

And they're off!
Silly Faces!
Good Smiles!
Jaaf and Jax after another slide!!
Going down some slides with my boy!! I love that he loves to go down the fast slides!!!

Getting ready to go on a trick or treat trail through the lodge!!
The friendly wizard!

Finders Keepers! Chad in his Spider Man Costume!!
Getting more candy!
Poppy was the narrator for the night!
At one point other children were joining in becuase they said Uncle Don sounded like a professional!!
We decided to leave the kids with Jaaf and Chad so that the adults could have a nice quiet dinner!! =)

And Uncle Jess finally gets to Great Wolf and this is what he does!! I love Jantzen's face!! Monkey See......

....Monkey's do!!!!!!
One tired boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment