One day last week while Jaaf had been out of town for a few days, I was making dinner, and the baby was hungry!! I put my sweet little Jett in his high chair with a few toys, hoping that would hold him over! He was doing pretty well, and then Jax saw his bowl of cereal and said, "Mom could I feed him for you?" I said, "Sure!" I thought, wow, this is great! I can cook and just let Jax feed the baby, how sweet is this! So then I hear my littlest buddy just dying laughing! Every time Jax put the spoon in his mouth Jett would just crack up laughing. I grabbed my video camera and just starting shooting! It was the sweetest couple of minutes of my boys just laughing at each other! It wasn't until all of the laughing ended and I got a little closer to discover the HUGE mess my two boys made!! Here are some pics!
"...A brother is born to help in time of need."
Proverbs 17:17
I love the joy that is just all over my oldest boys face!! He loves Jett so much and I love to watch their sweet little relationship develop.
Jaxson has so much fun helping me with Jett! I love Jett's little hand on Jaxson's arm!
AND here is the aftermath!!!!!!!!!!!! Cereal is EVERYWHERE!!!! It was ALL over his face, ALL over his chest, ALL over his hands, and ALL down his shirt!
I just love this babies sweet chubby cheeks!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment