Friday, April 16, 2010

9 Months Old!!! CRAZY!!!!!!

Unbelievable! I can't believe it has already been 9 months! Boy do we have an active little boy on our hands!! He is so very mobile! He speed crawls through the house picking up everything he can get his chubby little fingers on! I can not even begin to tell you all the things I have pulled out of this boys mouth! Just yesterday I think I pulled something out of his mouth, Jaaf got something, and even Jaxson grabbed something out of his mouth! Truly it is a miracle this child has not choked yet. One day he managed to eat some mulch, dirt, a penny, and even some rabbit poop! Praise the Lord we got the penny and the poop out just in time!
This is what our Jett has been up to this month!
Jett has mastered the crawl! When he crawls on tile or on concrete, he gets up on his hands and toes and does a commando crawl! It is pretty funny!
Jett has also learned how to pull himself up to standing position! One night I looked on the video monitor and couldn't find my little guy, then I moved the camera around, (our handheld monitor moves the camera in Jetts room! Pretty cool!) and there he was standing up hanging onto the side of the crib pulling on his mobile! The little stinker has also managed to tear down the camera to his monitor 3 times! I think it is time for me to move it up a bit!
Jett loves to play ball with you! He loves to roll it to you or throw it to you! Every time he rolls/throws it, he just belly laughs!
He also has a new game he plays when he is in his high chair. He will throw his spoon down to the ground and wait for you to pick it up, then he laughs at you and throws it down again! This will go on forever, because he can't get enough of putting us to work!!
This month Jett got to go to his first Thunder Game! He clapped and thought it was great, but was ready to go towards half time!
Jett is still eating well! He loves his puffs and Cheerios! We even gave him a few fries this month, which he LOVES!
Jett is still not sleeping so well! We get a few good nights every week, so I'll take em, just ready to be able to put him down and not worry about when he will wake up next.
I know there is so much more, so I will just have to add it as I remember it. He is just in love with his brothers and just wants to be with them at all times! We've actually had to create a "Boys Club" for the older boys, to keep Jett out! He loves to go over to their lego creations and just destroy them! The boys have never gotten mad with him, they have been upset, but never mad! I though it would be good to create an area in our living room where we could block Jett from getting to the toys that are important to the big boys!! So far it is working. I am sure once he figures out how to climb over things, then we will be in trouble again!
My precious baby boy giving me some kisses!!!!
I love his open mouthed smile! Jett eating his puffs!!
I love how Jett sleeps! He just hugs his little blankie and always has his passie in his mouth!!!
Jett with his brothers!
BALL!!!! He gets so excited when you play ball with him!
So proud of himself for crawling!
PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some more crawling!
So kissable!
I thought it would be fun to put him in the boys toy wagon!
He was waving Hi to me!!
Now Get Me Out Of Here Mom!!!!!!!
Jett LOVES to crawl into the kitchen and take down EVERY SINGLE MAGNET LETTER on the fridge and dishwasher! Seriously some days I just let the letters stay on the floor until he is asleep, because I know the second I put them back on the fridge he will sense it and come in there and take them all down again!
I love his sweet sleepy I just woke up face!!!!
Right before Jett's first Thunder Game!
At the game with my littlest dude!
Jett LOVES to swing with his brothers!
Some more swinging! Jett usually keeps his eyes on Jaxson!
One Easter with my chubby sweet baby!!!

1 comment: