Oh how I love my sweet Jantzen! There is just nothing sweet then my Jantzy's little voice! I wish there was some way to capture it so that I could replay when he is in college and I am missing him terribly!! Last week Jantzen had a very special mommy's program at school! He was so so precious! He had been excited all week and just kept telling me little bits of what they were doing. It is so funny because Jaxson would NEVER tell me anything! He kept it all a secret! One day last week Jantz asked me my favorite color! I knew he was asking me because they were doing a special project for the moms. I told him I like all colors! He said, "How about blue?? I think that is your favorite color!"
Jantzen was the leader that day so he got to do a couple of special things like hold the flag and lead the class in! He was so proud! They sang a few cute songs about how much they love their mommies! Then they did a cute little program! Jantzen was having a hard time earlier in the week deciding which part he wanted to play. He finally decided he would be the airplane because they got to wear a blue hat, and blue is his favorite color!
After the play we had a little party and ate cupcakes that the kids made us! it was a sweet time with my precious Jantzen! I can't believe he is getting so big!

My Jantzen in his Airplane hat!

The special gift he made me! It says I think you're tweet! The birds were made from his finger prints!

This is another special gift that Jantzen made me! As you can tell my favorite color is BLUE! Blue dress, blue purse, blue earrings, blue buttons! Jantzen's teacher made the mommies guess which picture was theirs. All of the other pictures had multi colors! Mine was the ONLY one that had the same color for everything! I knew it had to be mine since Jantzen told me my favorite color was blue!
Jantzen holding the flag! He was so proud and kept trying not to smile while holding it!

My sweet precious Jantzen! He is my little love!!
1 comment:
So sweet! Love him!
Post a Comment