Friday, October 1, 2010

15 Months!

Oh my we have a 15 month old!!! Our little Jett keeps getting cuter and cuter each and every day! He is an ornery little guy and is started to see what he can get away with! He is a little charmer as well and loves to flirt with ladies who are behind us at the grocery line or the check out lady! These are some of my favorite things that little Jett is doing these days!
Jett LOVES waffles in the morning! He usually gets pretty upset if you don't hand him the waffle as soon as it pops out of the toaster! So I've been trying to teach him what hot is, so as soon as it gets out of the toaster I wave the waffle around in the air saying, "hot hot!" As soon as Jett gets it, he waves it in the air and says, "haa- haa!" It is so very cute!! He also loves to say dow dow, for everything! This means down! Even if he wants up or for you to hold him he says, "dow!" I think it is because when he is in his high chair we say you want down?? so I'm guessing he thinks that if he wants something he needs to say down! Jett loves to play with hotwheels and takes the car and says, "vrrrrrr" as he pushes it along the floor! Every morning when I take Jantzen to school we pass by some horses. Every morning Jantzen and I say hello to the horses. The other day after I dropped Jantzen off at school we passed by the horses and in the back seat, my little Jett was saying, "Nay nay!!" It was so so precious! Now every time we pass by he says nay!! He loves giving hugs and kisses, and there is nothing better then when he runs to me and hugs my legs!! I love this little boy so very much!!
Boy oh boy does this little guy love animals!! He gets so excited anytime he is around an animal! He loved going to the pumpkin patch and getting to pet all the animals! He chased a donkey, turkeys, goats and rabbits, and loved it! This baby boy loves him some sports! He loves to throw baseballs, footballs, soccer balls, and so on!!! He loves trying to play ball with his brothers! He does think it is absolutely hilarious to throw balls down the drive way to make me chase after them!!! Jett LOVES to go down slides! He is a stinker because he can climb up them faster then we can get there!!! I can't even begin to tell you all the many times this kiddo has almost fallen off the top of a slide! My cute little tiger! I know he is 15 months, but he still loves his passy! He calls it his baa! Why he calls it that, I have no clue, but anytime we lay him down for bed he starts asking for his baa!!! I only let him have it while he sleeps and am dreading the day I wean him off it!!

No comments: