Thursday, October 21, 2010

9 Years!!!!!!!!!

So Jaaf and I just celebrated our 9th year of Marriage last week! Can I just tell you that I love this man so much and am so thankful for God's provision of putting Jaaf into my life!! Never in a million years could I have imagined loving him more now then I did when we first met. Now I'm not saying that our 9 years have been a perfect bliss! What I am saying is that God has brought us through some happy times, drug us through the trenches of some seriously hard times, and through it all, GOD has been faithful to show me that there is no one else I would rather do life with! Jaaf is by far my better half. He is my everything! I am so thankful for him and cannot even express how much I love him!! Thank you Jaaf for 9 amazing crazy wonderful years!! You are my very best friend and I am so thankful I have you!!!!
We celebrated our fun evening by going to this awesome steak house! It was a very nice quiet dinner with my man!! Jaaf was sweet and bought me a few fun gifts the week before our anniversary! On our anniversary he gave me tickets to go see Wicked!!! I can't wait!!!

No comments: