Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My Jett Jett

I just can't even begin to say how much I love this little boy!! It has been so long since we have been in the toddler stages, and I have forgotten how cute of a stage it is! This precious baby is just exploring the world right now! I will never forget when Jaxson was about 18 months old and we were driving to OKC from Texas to visit family and he looked out the window and saw the stars for the first time. I remember him saying wha dat?? And I told him those are the stars!! He looked back up to the sky and said, "Wow, ahhh, wooo," the whole rest of the way home!! He was in awe and wonder of God's handi work!! My little Jett is in that same awe and wonder! He saw the moon the other night and pointed to the sky and said, "Oooooo!" I told him that is the moon Jett! Now he looks up to the sky and says, "Mooo!" He loves to find the moon in the sky!! He is also obsessed with bugs! The other day he knelt down and said, "ooooo," as he pointed to the ground! Then he layed down on the ground and with his chubby little finger and the most excited little voice he kept yelling, "Buug, Buug!!" He followed that little bug for quite some time!!
Our little Jett Jett is in love with his brothers, he wants to do everything they are doing, which at times can get on the big boys nerves, but they usually are pretty happy to let him play! One day I looked over at my Jett and he was stacking up blocks and then knocking them over! He learned from watching his brothers! Jett also LOVES to bounce! He loves to bounce on the couch or bounce on the bed, or bounce in the chairs!! He will usually point to the bed and say, "Bow, bow," or he will climb on the couch and just start bouncing!
Jett has recently become obsessed with the light switches! When ever I put him to bed I usually use his little hands to turn the light off, and I say off! When I wake him up I use his little hands and turn the light switch on and say on! The other day I was in the kitchen and noticed the lights were going off and on in the living room! I looked over and my Jett managed to climb up on our little toy storage thing and was standing there turning the lights on and off while saying, "On, off!" He would then get mad when he turned the fan switch on because there were no lights turning on!
Jett is loving books right now and will go over to the book case and pull down all the books he can get his little hands on. If he can't reach a book he will just say, "Boo, boo," over and over until you hand him a book!
He loves to look at himself in the mirror and give himself kisses! He is just an absolutely precious little boy that I just can't get enough of! It seems like every little thing he does is just precious!!!
Sweet Kisses!
My little love!
Jett Kissing himself in the mirror!
Jett building his first tower all on his own!
Jett playing cars with his brothers!
bouncing in the chairs with his brother!
Laughing hysterically!
Precious boy!

No comments: