This Fall Break we decided to take a fun mini vacation with our awesome friends the Shipley's!! It was loads of fun! The kiddos all loved swimming and playing in the water park. And the adults enjoyed late night games, talking, laughing, hysterically, and even a little chamionship baseball game one night! This was Jett's first trip to GWL and he loved it! He especially loved the big bucket that poured out water every 5 minuets!! He also enjoyed the kiddie area! One night we got the kids all dressed up in their halloween costumes and went trick or treating around the hotel. The only thing my little Jett did not enjoy was his sleep!! On our last day there he woke up at 5:00 a.m. ready to go! I ended up walking him around the whole hotel for 2 hours so that everyone else could sleep!! Needless to say I'm a little exhausted!! It was a fun trip with some great memories!! I'm always so thankful to make new memories with my boys!


My Three boys in front of our favorite photo place!!
The kiddos looking at all the fun things to do at Great Wolf Lodge!

The babies reading!!
Me and my big boys!
One sleepy baby!
Kyle and I on the Howlin Tornado Ride!!!

In the wave pool! Jaxson's favorite!
Doing a fun craft!


Jaxson doing the lilly pads!
Sweet Babies!
He was having so much fun in the water!
My sweet Jett!

I love this pic of the boys! They were having so much fun playing together in the water!!

Our two little Chickens!
My sweet family!

Jett helping Jaaf load up the car!
No comments:
Post a Comment