We have already had two different situations where people wanted to buy our home, but it just didn't work out. Jaaf and I found a house in the neighborhood that we want to be in. This house was a really good price, and I really wanted to honor God with our money! There were plenty of things I didn't like about the house, but it had everything that we needed! We made a great offer and then the builder decided to pass on it! My heart so wanted this house, and while we were waiting to hear about the offer I just prayed and asked God to take it away if it could be a devastating deal! I feel like the Lord was very clear and saved us from this home! With in an hour of getting this news another builder called us just to check on things and see how things were going. Jaaf and I felt 100% that God was leading us to go with him. He is an amazing man and has worked so hard to get us the perfect house!! We are now in a contract with him on an amazing cul-de-sac lot with a house that has everything that I ever could of wanted!! And he is doing it all for basically the same price as the other house!!!


PLEASE BUY OUR HOUSE!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment