Friday, January 13, 2012

My jantz

Oh my sweet Jantzen!! He is growing into such an amazing boy! He has been absolutely precious lately! EVERYTHING he says and does revolves around GOD! I mean when the Bible verse says to meditate on His word DAY AND NIGHT, my Jantzen has taken it to a new level! Here are some of the things he has said lately that just make me smile!
"You know what is behind the golden Gates? The Heavenly Express that takes you to Jesus!!"
I believe in God and all he does!!
"Some people don't believe in the Christmas spirit. They think it is bad guys who fight. I believe in the Christmas Spirit because the Christmas Spirit is Jesus!"
"Dear God, thank you for our day! Help Tayvonn make lots and lots of friends. Encourage him and help him to do good. Thank you God for my mom and dad and brothers!" ( I was impressed he included Jett in this prayer!)
"You know how I can see God working in your life mom? When you sing at church! I can see God working in Jaxson when he listens to me the first time I ask him something!!"
"God is real! One day He is going to pick us up! If you don't believe you're going to hail!" (Jantzen cals hell-hail! I love his cute little accent! I have tried not to correct him too much on it because Jantzen also like to talk about hell a lot! He likes to tell me all the people who don't believe in Jesus will be going to hell! I am afraid his teachers won't think his obsession with God will be as cute as I do if he tells one of his class mates that they are going to hell!! So I will let him keep calling it hail for now!!!)
The other day Jantzen was upset because he said one of his classmates didn't believe in God! He said she told Jantzen, "I believe in myself!!" I told him that is great she believes in herself! What did you tell her? I told her I believe in God not myself!!!
He also told me this completely off subject but had to add it, "Mom your the bestest mom in the history of all moms!!!!"
This was Jantzen first day in big kid Church/Toon I can't wait to see how God grows him!!!
My sweet Jantzen reading us the Christmas scripture from his new Jesus Calling book!! He loves to read the scripture to us every morning!!
Oh how I love to see my boys grow in the Lord! I love seeing His hand shaping them into the men they will be!! Thank you Lord for constantly changing us and drawing us closer to you!!
"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth."
3 John 1:4

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank You, Lord, Jantzen is understanding so clearly what God's Holy Spirit is revealing to him. It's amazing at his young age. Glory, Glory. I'm sooo grateful !!!Love & Hugs, Gram