Friday, January 13, 2012

Potty Training

So we have been seriously busy training this little boy to potty train!! He has been my most challenging potty trainer yet!!! He is a stubborn little fellow! He actually held in his potty for almost 13 hours one day just because he refused to go potty! I wouldn't even bother with it, but 2 weeks ago, he woke up and said I want to go in the potty! And sure enough he did! He had a great couple days and then he started to regress! I figured we had come this far I'm not stoppin! So he is doing better and having fewer accidents each day! He loves to just sit on the potty and play with legos!! I can't wait till he is done, because potty training take it out on a mom!!!
Look at that sweet face!!!
Playing with his legos on the potty!

No comments: