Friday, January 20, 2012

School Days!

Things have just been so busy and crayz with trying to sell the house and then move into the new house that I haven't written much about this school year. Below are some pics of the boys field trips, programs at school, and an award they both got!!! This school year has gone pretty well so far. Jantzen has done awesome and is loving kindergarten! He is so very smart and his teacher thinks he is so smart as well. She said he is far above the other kiddos in his class when it come to reading that she has to send him to the reading teaching to be challenged while the other kids are working on their phonics! We are so very proud of our Jantz! Jaxson is also doing well! He is such a great friend to all his classmates and really loves everyone in his class!! That is a huge answer to prayer since last year he had a few kids in his class that were bullies! Jaxson has said several times that 2nd grade isn't as fun as Kindergarten or 1st grade! He keeps telling Jantzen to enjoy Kindergarten because 2nd grade is tough work!! I have been very proud of both of my boys and how they are learning and growing this year!!
Jaxson's class went to the zoo!! I am so thankful I was able to go and spend time with my big guy and 3 of his friends! Even though Jax is going through a "I'm too Cool" stage, I still had fun with my boy!
Here is Jantzen and his first Kindergarten program! Jantzen had the most lines in his class!! He was so proud and excited to perform!!
I love watching this boy on stage!
Some more pics of Jax and his friends on the field trip!
These are some silly boys!
Jantzen's class also got to go to the zoo!! Thankfully Jantzen hasn't hit the too cool for mom stage yet and gave me about a hundred kisses that day!!!
Jantzen had a great time with his friends, Pherson and Jack!
The giraffes were fun to watch!!
Both of my boys got the exact same award on the same day!! They both got the Responsibility Award! The funny thing is Jaxson informed me the day of that he got this award, and Jantzen told me about 3 days before when his teacher told him!! Thankfully we were already planning on attending the ceremony since Jantzen was getting his award!! I though it was ironic since it was the responsibility award!!
Very proud of my two boys and all they are accomplishing!!!!

No comments: