Sunday, July 20, 2008

Boulder I like it, but just as a friend!

So today we went to Boulder! It is a neat little town with great downtown shopping! We walked around a bit and then headed to eat some good ice cream at Glacier Ice Cream! Then we went to another great outdoor shopping. After that we toured a winery. I thought we were going to be able to tour the vineyard, but we were only able to tour the room that makes the wine! We did get to test a few of their wines though. After Boulder we headed back to Denver and shopped the Cherry Creek area! It was a beautiful area!! Then I got to go on a hot date with my husband to our absolute favorite place to eat! We went to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. It was so nice to just enjoy a dinner with my husband! We took our precious time and just enjoyed every bit of it! After dinner we headed to the ESPN Zone for a little more friendly competition! It was just a perfect night with my man!
At the winery!

On our way to Ruth's Chris!

Testing out the timer on our camera on our way to ESPN zone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK-leave it to me...I am glad to know you two are so awesome at taking "self pics"!!!!!!!!!! I was thinking you brought a elf with you!! I am so happy you two got to "refresh yourselves"!!!! We had a good time with the boys, next time I think me and Deb aka Honey need to tag team!!! Love you all!!

I'm Erin. said...

Love that black & white dress Jennah! I'm glad you guys are having such a wonderful time together. Makes me miss my hubby even more though!