Thursday, July 31, 2008

Cling to His Promises!

My heart is burdened for some of my friends that are just going through some rough stuff! I hurt because I have been there. I know sometimes it can be so hard to understand why we have to go through terrible things. I have just been reminded over and over that when we don't understand His plan, we can just cling to His promises! We can have full assurance that His promises are true! So here are some of His promises, I pray that you cling to them! God Will Love You Forever! "Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever." Psalm136:1

God Will Never Leave You! "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." Hebrews 13:5

God Will Comfort You "Sing for joy, O heavens! Rejoice, O earth! Burst into song, O mountains! For the Lord has comforted his people and will have compassion on them in their suffering." Isaiah 49:13 God Will Help You "I look up to the mountains— does my help come from there? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth!" Psalm121:1-2 God Is Always Faithful "For the word of the LORD is right and true; he is faithful in all he does." Psalm 33:4 God Will Keep You Safe "The Lord is good, a strong refuge when trouble comes. He is close to those who trust in him." Nahum 1:7 God Keeps His Promises "Understand, therefore, that the Lord your God is indeed God. He is the faithful God who keeps his covenant for a thousand generations and lavishes his unfailing love on those who love him and obey his commands." Deuteronomy 7:9

1 comment:

Haley said...

Thanks for that great reminder. Some things you can never hear too many times. :)