Sunday, July 6, 2008

Our Awesome 4th

So, if you've talked to Jennah or I in the past couple days, you'd know we got to see probably the most spectacular 4th of July fireworks-show we've ever seen. It was truly the most unreal, awesome, *insert cool adjective here* show... better than anything either of us had seen on TV. We took the boys out with some friends, and had an awesome time... now, Jennah does such a fantastic job with this blog that I've hesitated to even attempt to write something on here. And this is the place where she would post some sweet pictures about what we did, what it all looked like, etc... Except there is one problem. That is not a sound you want to come out of your camera. Not ever. So, needless to say, those *insert different adjective here* fireworks are going to have to reside in our memory for one more year.

1 comment:

I'm Erin. said...

Your camera sounds like it's going to come to life. Cool, you're very own robot!