We are on our way to Colorado for some husband/wife time! We have been waiting for a vacation with just the two of us for quite some time now! We decided to drive the 10 hour drive to beautiful Denver to try and save a little bit of money! It has been so refreshing to spend some time with my man, without my precious little men chiming in ever 2 min!! We have enjoyed a scenic route, listening to some serious fun rap music extremely loud, enjoying each other’s company, watching a beautiful Colorado sunset, and we have even been able to get in 4 chapters of James Dobson’s Bringing Up Boys!! We are very diverse!!!
Our little guys are with my parents, Honey and Pal, and they are having a great time!! It took some convincing to my Jaxson this morning who was a bit sad that his mommy was leaving! He was clinching onto my shirt and would not let me go for the hour before we left! At one point he was squeezing my hand so hard it was turning blue! I hate to see my boys sad, it makes my mommy heart sad, but I was so excited to be with my husband!! We have a full day tomorrow and I can’t wait!!!!! Colorado here we come!!!!!!!! 
These were everywhere!!!
2 comments:
I am glad you get Jaaf all to yourself. Have so much fun together! I know you will miss your kids, but it is good for your kids to get away and have a break with your hubby. So sweet of Jax...my kids are like "BYE..BYE!"
I hope you guys have a wonderful time. I loved all of the things that you love about your boys. They really are so sweet.
Post a Comment