Monday, August 18, 2008

16 Days!

So in 16 days my big boy will be heading off to preschool for the first time! I have days that I am so excited for him, and then I have days of sadness because I know I am just going to miss him terribly! I know he is going to do so well and have lots of fun, but Jantzen and I are going to miss our big guy!! He keeps us laughing through the day and is just fun to be with. I'm afraid Jantzen might go into depression hanging out with just mommy in the mornings! Jaxson is his best bud and he love to be with him and play with him!
All of that to say the boys were playing nascar in the playroom today and I asked them to come to the table for lunch. Jaxson screamed, "Mom I can't eat lunch, I'm playing with Jantzy!" I told him that I would bring lunch to them so that they could keep playing.
Then the boys were eating and playing with these bible story magnets. Jaxson held up the Jesus magnet and said, "Mom, would you pray that I do good in school? But pray to Jesus, not God, because I only have a Jesus magnet." He held up the magnet and we prayed to Jesus!! It was a precious little moment!

Jaxson holding up the Jesus magnet so that I could pray to it!

My sweet boys eating lunch!

Having Nascar races!

2 comments:

Haley said...

OH my goodness, I want to cry for you. I can't imagine sending Eva off to preschool. I'll be praying for you and Jantzy during the transition. They have such a sweet and special bond. I love reading about it.

Please come see us in KC. I'm going to need lots of friends to get me through the first few months. :)

The Trotter Family said...

You guys are so precious!!! I will be praying for you sweet mommie! Miss you guys and love seeing those sweet smiles!