Monday, August 24, 2009

1st week!

Jaxson had a great first week! I couldn't believe how smoothly things went! Jaxson's school is just across the street from our neighborhood.  When I go outside I can see his school.  I think it is an awesome gift to me that I can visibly see the school, because it reminds me to be praying for him all day. Jantz, Jett, and I have gone on a few walks to the park and as I walk to the park I see the school and it prompts me to pray for my big guy! Praise the Lord for this wonderful first week of school!
 I tried to come up with something fun to do for Jax that would help get him through the second half of his day, so in his lunch box everyday I put a funny picture of someone in our family to try and brighten his day! He loves to come home and tell me about the picture and how it made him laugh! One day he gave the picture to his teacher!  Jaxson was able to do PE, Music, and Art this week! He really loved art class and drew this great little mouse eating cheese! His teacher sent a note home this week telling us that Jaxson is a big helper in class and that he is a very good friend to his classmates!! We asked Jaxson again if he had a great day and his response was, "It was funner than you could possibly not even imagine!" Jaxson said he favorite thing to do in the classroom is table time, and his other favorite things are PE and Art! 
I am so thankful for this first great week! I am praying that God would continue to encourage Jax and use him this year to show God's love to his school!! Here are some pics from this week!
The boys caught a huge frog in the bug catcher!
We went to go see the Christmas Carol Movie Train, but the line was too long so we just looked at it from the outside!
SInce we couldn't get in the train we went and walked around bricktown and saw the ducks!
Here is Jax on Friday eating his yummy ice-cream cupcake!
Here is Jax walking out to get in the pick up line!
It's tough being a baby!!! 
Jantzen helped me make Jaxson some cupcake!
Here is our littlest dude! He is getting so big!
Here is Jax in front of his decorations and his School Sign!
Here are the boys in Jaxson's hallway! Jaxson really like the whale!
On our way into school! I think it was his 2nd day! He was so excited to have all of us walk him in!
If you ever want to see what Jaxson's class is doing, see his teacher's bio, and even see pics of the week of him in class, you can go here:

No comments: