I can't believe my baby boy is already 1 month old!! Boy, he is growing like crazy! We weighed him last week and he came in at 11 lbs! This first month has brought us many sweet blessings. Even though we are tired and running on very little sleep, I thank the Lord for our sleepless nights because he has given us a very precious little gift from Heaven!
Jett is a very precious boy and usually just goes with the flow. He does have a little fussy period every night around 9-10pm. He still is not sleeping all that great, but I know that this too shall pass! Just recently we have been able to get a few smiles out of little Jett with his eyes opened! Two thing that little Jarrett does not like is taking baths and getting his diaper changed! I feel like the neighbors can probably hear how loud he cries when he is getting a bath or a diaper change. We are all in love with this little guy and I love seeing my big boys love on him!
Little Jett's first open eyed smile on camera!!! I think he looks a little like Jantz here!
Sleeping on Daddy!
This is the first time he did not cry through the whole bath!!

Our big 1 month old!!!!!
My three handsome boys!
Loving on my baby!
He loves his swing!!
No comments:
Post a Comment