My sweet friend Kelly just had her precious little baby girl Payton Faith on July 28th! Little Jett and Payton are just a little over 3 weeks apart! They had their first meeting the other day and I think they are already in love. We put the two little ones on the floor to meet each other.Jett kept trying to hold her hand and little Payton was just staring and cooing away at Jett! It was so cute! I am so thankful for Kelly and her sweet friendship! It is going to be fun to see these two little ones grow up together.
On a side note, they both weighed the same and were the same length when they were born! 8lbs 4 oz and 21 in long! They also lost the same amount of weight when they left the hospital and both went down to 7lbs 9oz!! It is meant to be!!!
I told Jett he was not making a good first impression by hitting his girlfriend in the face!! He made up for it later by holding her hand!!!

Payton's feet are bigger then Jett's!!
No comments:
Post a Comment