We got to celebrate Jantzen's Birthday Blessing at his school earlier this month! They invite the parents and family to come and honor the birthday boy/girl by telling a little bit about them!Jantzen was so excited to have his birthday blessing like Jaxson did. He really wanted us to be sure and tell his friends that he loves lightening McQueen, that he loves his green blankie, and that he loves to play Wii and can beat us!! He was so precious and just had a big smile on his face the whole time! I am so so thankful that God gave me Jantzen!! He is so full of Joy and it just radiates all over him!!
Here is sweet Jantzen waiting for them to call us up on stage! I love this little smile!

Mrs. Marsha putting on Jantzen birthday crown!! He is my little prince!
Us with the birthday boy!! He got a special cross necklace and then the pastor of the church, the director of the preschool, and then Jaaf and I got to pray over our sweet Jantzen! It is always such a sweet time to pray over your children!

Honey and Pal were able to come!!

Sweet Jantz so excited!!
1 comment:
Can't believe our little man is so grown up!!! Man I love that dude!
Post a Comment