WOW, what a crazy Thanksgiving! Jaaf and I counted how many stops we had in one day and it totaled 5! That's right 5 stops in one day for Thanksgiving! The boys were awesome and the baby even held up pretty well! We got to go and visit Jaaf's dad in Skiatook, and then we got to go and spend time with Jaaf's mom and her side of the family! It was great to spend time with the family and for them to see how big the boys are growing. We are very thankful for our family.
After we were done with all of our family activities, we went to go see our sweet friends the Fredericks! It was my first time to see precious baby Eli! Boy was he precious!! I could just eat him up! And then I got to see my sweet future daughter-in-law! Jaaf and I love this family so much and are so very thankful for them! We just wish we lived closer.
On Saturday we celebrated with my family. Sara and I decided to take care of the dinner for mom and dad this year! It was fun to cook all the dishes and feel like an adult!
Things I am thankful for this year:
My Amazing, Faithful, Loving, Providing Father!
My amazing and awesome husband who helps me more than I could ever ask for! I love him more and more everyday and I could not make it without him! He is the best husband and the most wonderful father! I thank God for him everyday!
My precious, sweet, healthy, wildly active 3 little boys! I could not imagine my life without them! They are the joy and laughter in my life! They are a constant reminder of God's love for me!
I am thankful for the most amazing family and wonderful friends! They are my encouragement and help me get through the times when Jaaf is gone!
I am thankful for Jaaf's job, even though he is gone 3/4 of the month, I am thankful that the Lord has provided for us. God has used Jaaf in amazing ways through his job, and for that I am thankful!
I am thankful for my sweet house! At time it feels like it is closing in on me, but I am so thankful for my precious little house that is FULL of memories!
The list could go on and on....
Here are some pics below from our crazy Thanksgiving!
Best Buds meet for the first time! So so precious!
Sweet little Eli and his sweet mamma Haley!
Crazy silly boys and Grandi!
Seriously tired boys!! The were so worn out that we were able to get them unbuckled, changed them in their PJ's and put them in their beds without them waking up!!
Sweet picture with Grandpa and Grandi!
Grammy and Papa with the boys!

Happy Turkey Day!
Sitting with Uncle Jess!
No comments:
Post a Comment