I got to go to school for a special breakfast just for moms! The kids made all the moms some special treats, and we got to sit and eat muffins with our kiddos! Jaxson made me a special corsoge and a coupon book!!! He also made me a special little picture that said, "If I had a $1,000,000 I would give you.......?" Jaxson answered I would give you a trip to Disney World!! He wants to go to Disney world so badly! I think it is so funny how it is kind of a gift to me, but really a gift for him!! It's the gift that keeps on giving! I loved spending time with my boy today, he was so proud of all the things he made!! Thank you God for my precious first born!
Me and my boy!!!

Jaxson with his picture and coupon book!
No comments:
Post a Comment