Sunday, May 9, 2010

Teacher Appreciation Week/Carnival

Teacher Appreciation Week was a fun and crazy week at school! I can not even begin to express how amazing Jaxson's teacher is! What an absolute joy it is to spoil her this week! Monday was wear your teacher's favorite color. Tuesday was make you teacher a card! Wed. was bring your teacher her favorite school supplies! Thursday was shower your teacher with flowers! And Friday was spoil your teacher with a gift card!! We had so much fun this week! I got to go and help in Jaxson class for about 2 hours so that Mrs. Nelson could help the Principal! I had 19 kiddos all by myself! Within the first 5 minutes a little girl asked me to pull her tooth out!! I told her I wouldn't want to take that away from her momma!! It was so so fun though! A big thank you to Mrs. Nelson for being an amazing teacher!!! What an awesome year she has made it! We pray many many blessings for her!!!!
Our party for Mrs. Nelson!
At the Carnival to end the great week off!!
Jax and Mrs. Nelson!

No comments: