Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sweet things my Jantzen has said lately

We were playing Wii Sports Resort and Jantzen was so excited that he got thirds place. He told me that he got a Braums Medal!
I was asking the boys where they would like to go or do this summer and Jantzen said,
"Can we go to the beach to see Shampoo, you know the killer whale!"
Over the winter Jantzen made a HUGE snowball collection in our freezer in the garage! We were getting in there the other day to get a popsicle and Jantzen said, "Boy, these snow chunks are frozen salad!!!"
At Jantzen first soccer game Jantzen asked me if I had fun. I told him that I always have fun with him! Then Jantzen said, "Well, that's what I do!! I make things fun!!!"
I love the sweet things these boys say!!!
The other day we were talking with the boys about our money and how it pleases God when we are wise with our money and we help those who are in need. Jantzen told me, "Mom, I'm going to give God $1,000,000!"