Thursday, May 6, 2010

We Lost A Tooth!!

So my first born precious son just lost his first tooth!! It had been hanging on a thread for the past two weeks! I went up to his school to help his teacher out and I saw that his tooth was just barely hanging on! I didn't want to pull it right there because I wanted Jaaf to be there! I told him to try and keep that tooth in place until he got home!! He was so excited!! We went and picked him up and he still had his tooth in place!! We got home and we were all looking at it! Jaaf asked to pull it and he didn't want anyone to! Then I told him to go and look in the mirror so that he could see how loose it was! It was so loose that I could see the root and the hole where his tooth used to be. I told him just wiggle it a little and I bet it will come out! Sure enough it did!!! He was so proud and so excited! He then said, "Um my mouth tastes like lead!" It was a little bit of blood! I was afraid it would set him off, but he did great! He grabbed a napkin and blotted his gums! That night we put the tooth in our special tooth fairy pillow! Our tooth fairy sent us some special tooth fairy dust to sprinkle in the front yard when we lose a tooth, so she will know when to come!
That night as I was putting the boys to bed we were talking about the tooth fairy and Jantzen kept saying, "I think I hear something! Shhh I think it's the tooth fairy!" It was precious! Jantz was more excited then Jax was. That next morning Jax woke up and ran in to tell us he got money from the tooth fairy and that there was fairy dust all over the money! In fact there was fairy dust from the door all the way to his room!! That tooth fairy is sure messy!
Jantzen told us that he saw her. He said she was as tiny as a bug!
Jaxson and his money from the tooth fairy! I know I know $10 seems like a lot from the tooth fairy! But let me just say that our tooth fairy had quite the competition at Jaxson's school! One kid got $46 from his tooth fairy, and another got $100 for his first tooth! Needless to say Jaxson's tooth fairy wanted to give him a little more than originally planned! We did however inform him that the tooth fairy would probably not give that much money for the rest of his teeth!!
Hanging his tooth fairy pillow up!
Making sure all the tooth fairy dust is gone!
Brother wanted to help sprinkle the tooth fairy dust!
My sweet boy with his toothless smile!!
Right after he pulled his tooth!
One happy little boy!!

No comments: