Saturday, March 15, 2014

Dallas day 2

This day started with some rock climbing!!! It was way fun!!! What made it fun was being able to partner up!! We all had a great time trying to beat each other to the top!! We aren't competitive at all!! We climbed until we literally couldn't feel our fingers. Then we headed to ikea for some shopping!! Then we went back to the hotel to change so we could make our appointments at the tattoo place! We set up an appointment, but that doesn't mean anything to these tattoo guys!! So we had time to wait and think about what we wanted. We already had tickets bought for a fancy movie, so only Kyle was able to get his tattoo. We went to the movie non stop and had our own personal waitress. And then we headed back to the tattoo place where Kelly Jaaf and I got ours!!


Grrr!


Trying to look pretty in rock climbing gear.


My man!!





All of us after climbing for two hours!!


It doesn't look hard but it is!!


Spider man!!





Kelly going for it!!


Climbing high!!

















I love this pic because I am
Beating Kelly!!


Ok so here's the truth i tried her side and couldn't even get close to where she was!!


Kyle getting his tattoo TRUTH.


Movie time.


Snuggle time!!


Jaaf getting his tattoo in Arabic "run to win"


And ours was very important and reminds us of our trip to Africa. The song oceans it talks about take us deeper than my feet could wander. Where my feet my fail His faith will
Stand! Yep. It reminds me that I do fail everyday if and when I take my steps without him. But when I trust him without borders he leads me where He wants me. He is the one who guides my steps. I love how on the tattoo the "t" in feet is a cross. Such a good reminder that the thing or object that fails my "feet" when I go on my own is why He had to come on the cross. I need Him. It's all of Him none of me!

No comments: