WOW what a day! First off, I can't believe I have a 6 year old! What an amazing boy he is! I am amazed with how smart Jaxson is, how funny he is, how much he understands God, how much he loves to help others. He is loving, caring, kind, compassionate, silly, energetic, loving, knowlegable, and so so many other amazing things! His love for life fills our home with so much joy! And for all of those reasons, I LOVE TO CELEBRATE BIRTHDAY'S! I love to celebrate the person, and today we were going to celebrate Jaxson, but plans changed when our littlest guy got severly sick and had to be rushed to the ER! I will talk about that in another post, but this post is for Jax!
Jax woke up to the house being decorated and he got to open his first present! THen he really wanted to go to Krispy Kreme's so that he could have a sprinkled donut and some donut holes! After that we went to Target so I could get our little man some soy formula, (BIG MISTAKE!), and then we headed home for Jax to open another present. I like to spread out the presents through out the day so that you have something to look forward to! After that we went to Incredible Pizza Place. That is all Jax wanted to do was go and play put-put. We got there and ate some pizza and were on hole number 6 when my parents called and said Jett was really sick. We had to leave to go get Jett. When we first told Jax, he started to cry, which I don't blame him. It was his birthday and he had been looking forward to it for so long! We usually start the count down to birthdays about 6 month in advanced!! After we explained it to him that Jett was sick, he was still sad, but understood. While Jaaf and I were at the ER, Uncle Jess and Aunt Sara, HOney and Pal, kept the two other boys entertained. THey had their own little party for him, and for that I was so thankful!!! Jax had so much fun with them! Later that week I was taking Jax on a mommy and Jax date to make up for Jaxson's bday. We went to go see Astro Boy! Another BIG Mistake!! About half way through, after the boy died, and then his Scientist fahter recreated him into a robot, and then the father decided he didn't want him any more and kicked him off the floating planet, and then Astro boy found a bunch of orphan's on Earth who all had a seeminly nice adopted "Father," then to find out the "Father" wanted Astro Boy to fight to the death with other Robots! It was shortly after that, that Jax crawled into my lap, buried his head into my shoulder and softly and quietly started to cry! He said lets get out of here! I swear, what in the world are some of these movie writers are thinking! I'm sure it ended up great and had a good moral, but when a 6 year old sees a "Father" yelling at his kid saying, "Kill HIM!" It is a little too much!! Darn you Astro Boy! I was sooooo mad! Here I was trying to make up for a terrible birthday, with another Terrible birthday!! It took us a while to get our composure, we walked around the deserted mall for a while, and thankfully there was a store open that had webkinz! Praise the Lord! This was the only thing that put a smile on that boys face! We went in, and I let him get 3, yes 3 webkinz! I know it is crazy to spend that much money, but at this point, money did not matter! I did not want Birthday number 6 to go down in the books as the worst birthday ever!! We walked around for a bit and talked about the movie and why he didn't like it! I know most boys Jaxson's age, could totally handle that movie, but as I was holding my sweet innocent 6 year old, I just thanked the Lord for his sweet and sensitive spirit. I know he is not going to be this innocent forever, so for now, I am cherishing it! On our way out of the mall we stopped at the water fountain to make a wish. I gave him 3 coins. The first coin he wished that Astro Boy would become a good movie, the second coin he wished he could go to Target and get a toy, and then he said he wanted to keep the 3rd coin for Jantz! We had an eventful 6th birthday, but I enjoyed every second of being with my 6 year old. He is so so precious to me and I am so thankful God made me his mommy!!
Jaxson playing with Uncle Jess while we were at the ER! Praise the Lord for Uncle Jess!
In the morning with Jax on his birthday!

Watching the Donuts at Krispy Kreme!

Jaxson loved getting phone calls! This one was from his Cousin Corbin! He thought it was hilarious!

This was right before we got the call that Jett was so so sick!!

On our movie date!
Making his wishes!
No comments:
Post a Comment