It is funny how New Years has changed for us! Now that we have 3 precious little boys, the idea of going out for New Years, it is just not going to happen. But honestly, there is no where else I would rather be, and with no one else than at home with my family! We had a pretty lazy fun day at home with the boys! Jaaf and I blew up a bounce house and put it in the living room and let the boys go crazy in it! Then after the boys went to bed, Jaaf and I did laundry and dishes! It is so romantic I know! At least we had a drink to make it feel more adultish!! Jaaf and I were watching all the New Years specials on TV, and then we decided to get on Skype and see if any of our friends were on! The funny thing is, we got to talk with a few of our friends via Skype, and they were doing the same boring thing we were doing! It was hilarious!! We talked to our sweet friends the Ash's, we got out our champagne and made a toast to the New Year! Then we Skyped our dear friends the Shipley's! I think we ended up talking for an hour! I was laughing so hard Kelly thought I was drunk!! The funny thing is, is was one of our favorite New Years! To most it would be so boring, but to us, all we need is our little family, and being able to talk with our dear friends!
Little Jett sitting on the bounce house! He is so ready to play with the big boys!! He gets so mad when he can't do what they are doing!
The boys jumping in the New Year!
The boys made a huge pile of pillows to jump into!
Jumping into the pile!!
No comments:
Post a Comment