All the girls took the kids to the Paseo District for some pizza and then an art show!! My kids didn't last too long at the art show!! I think we decided to leave right after Jett wiped his chocolate hands on the wall of the art exihibt! That was awesome!! I took my boys out and found an awesome water fountain! So we decided to make some wishes! Jantzen wished that he could go to Heaven, which I quickly responded with mommy would love for you to go to heaven, just not right now!! He also asked for Boomer and Bailey to come back to life! Jaxson wished that everyone would believe in Jesus!! I thought it was precious that both of their wishes had something to do with Jesus!! On Saturday we all went to church early so that Matt and Tricia could go!! Can I just say it was absolutely AMAZING!! Never ever have I been anywhere where the worship was that powerful! I tend to cry every Sunday during worship because I just get so overwhelmed with my Savior and all He has done and is going to do with me! But this was beyond the occasional cry! At one point I had to bury my face in my hands so that no one would see how badly I was sobbing! I was afraid someone was going to think something was really wrong with me! Our amazing worship band put together an awesome Passion scene from some movie! In the background they just had amazing drums. With each lash onto Jesus' broken body, the drums would beat! But the amazing and powerful part was in the movie as they were nailing Jesus to the cross, Mary was in the background just looking at her son, then it showed a flash back of Mary holding baby Jesus and His sweet little hand reaching out to her. Then it showed them lifting Jesus up to the cross and Mary just watching her son, and then another flash back of Joseph holding up Jesus lifting Him to the heavens as to proclaim, this is Your Son God! Oh I was an absolute basket case! There is just something about seeing His death through Mary's eyes! Then as he was lifted up, the band started singing, "Jesus, you be lifted higher, higher, be lifted higher!!" I was just gone, I had completely lost it!!!!!!
Then our pastor spoke and again it was amazing! we have been doing a series called, "Why" This particular week was over Why do bad things happen to good people! He did a great job of using different scripture to show what might be the reason for bad things that happen to good people. The for sure thing was that God will use it for His glory! Then He went on to say that we all need to change the way we think, Because there was only 1 time that something bad happened to someone good and that was Jesus!!! It was powerful!! I am so very thankful for a pastor who is constantly convicted and constantly wanting to be used by God and who is so very passionate about telling everyone what God has laid on His heart! He is unashamed, unapologetic, and just wants people to hear the Truth so that they can become fully devoted followers of Christ!!!

The boys getting ready to go to their class!!

The boys with James and their coins from Spy Wednesday!

The gang at church!

Eating some pizza!!

The sweet kiddos!


The boys wanted me to take this pic!!!

Sweet boy!

My special boy!

making our wishes!


Making some resurrection rolls in between soccer games!!
Jett making some resurrection rolls!

Be lifted higher
Jesus You be lifted higher higher
Be lifted higher
Jesus You be lifted higher
Higher higher
Jesus You be lifted higher
Higher higher
Hosanna in the highest
Let our King be lifted up
Let our King be lifted up
Let our King be lifted up hosanna
More lyrics: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/i/israel_houghton/#share











Jett making some resurrection rolls!

Jett kept pointing at Jesus saying, "it's Jesus, awwww, He's hurt!"
Here are the lyrics to the song!!!!
Hosanna in the highest
Let our King be lifted up hosanna
Hosanna in the highest
Sing hosanna in the high in the highest
Thank You Lord
Let the King be lifted lifted hosanna
1 comment:
Excellent coverage, Kiddos. Thanks for sharing all the exciting Easter activities. Love, Gram/G-Gram
Post a Comment