We have had lots and lots of sweet moments like these lately! I am trying to remember them all and write them down, because these are the moments that are the dearest to me!! Last week, Jaxson asked me if he could just go outside and sit and read his Bible. He told me he was coming up with a new routine that every other day he would play his DSi, and the other days he would read his bible! I like his new routine! I always pray that God would just give my boys a hunger and a desire for HIs word, and that it is not something that I am pressuring them to do. So when Jaxson asked me all on his own, I was just blessed!! Jantzen came up and wanted to do the same thing! He also asked if he could take his Bible for DEAR time!

Jaxson reading his Bible in the morning!

I absolutely love our view from our home! It is just a tiny bit of heaven to me! I can just sit and look at the beautiful landscape, but my favorite is all the cows and the donkey! No greater place to read your Bible then our backyard!!

Both of my boys reading the Bible!

Jantzen has been drawing lots of pictures about God at school! He told me he is trying to draw all of his pictures about God!! In the picture on the left side is all of our dogs that have died and an angel with them in heaven! The picture on the right is of Jaxson and Jantzen praying saying, "Dear God I know I have sinned!!" I love it! It is beyond precious! I asked Jantzen who was who and he told me that Jaxson was the one asking for forgiveness! I thought it was a bit humorous!!
1 comment:
I left a comment earlier but blogger didn't print it. I may have hit a wrong button.. I'll repeat for I am so blessed to have such precious Great Grandsons. And too, that my Grandson, Jaafar, and Jennah are guiding them in the TRUTH, God's Word. Your Blessings will be greatly multiplied!! Love, Gram/GGGram
Post a Comment