Saturday, February 20, 2010

Date Night!

I got to go on a very special date with my big guy! The other day at school some kids from Deer Creek High School came and did a little musical for the kids! Jaxson loved it and really wanted to be able to go to the whole musical. He asked if I would go with him, and of course I did!! The musical was Suessical the Musical. He is such a precious boy! He kept telling me that he was having way more fun than me, I kept telling him that I was the one having way more fun! Just being able to spend precious quality time with my big guy meant the world to me! Once we got to the high school we had to park a mile away! Jaxson wanted to race me to the door. I didn't care that I had these huge high heel boots on, I was going to race with my boy if thats what he wanted. While we were watching the play my sweet boy kept reaching over and holding my hand! Oh it was so precious! I sat there and watch all of these high schoolers sitting with their friends and having a great time, I realized that it is not that far off that Jax will be sitting with his friends, and not with his mommy! So I was cherishing every time he was holding my hand! We ended up staying for the whole play! Jaxson wanted to see every act. By the time we got home it was about 10:00 p.m.! He thought it was the coolest thing ever that he got to stay out so late with mom! It was a fun mother son date! I am so blessed that God chose me to be his mommy!
My precious 6 year old getting ready to go on our date!
I love this boy so much! He is such an amazing little guy!!

1 comment:

Haley said...

My goodness, he is so sweet! I almost cried! :)