We have a little ornery boy on our hands! He has learned how to scoot himself all over the place. On this particular day I was about 10 feet away from him. I could clearly see him as I was doing the dishes. I sat him in from of the coffee table to watch his favorite show Mickey Mouse while I got some dishes done before we had to go pick up Jantzen from preschool! I was not really paying attention to my little man for a few minutes, so I looked over the bar and he was not where I put him! He scooted himself a few good feet behind where he was sitting and this is what I saw.........

So he waddled himself all the way over to grab his brothers brand new magazine!

Oh, it is so much fun to read!

I get so excited when I can do things all on my own!! I get so excited I shake my arms all around!!!
Look at those cute cheeks!
So much fun!!

Hmm... what else can you do with this magazine??

Maybe I'll rip it up!

Or maybe I can just eat it!!!

No, it is much more fun to read it!!!
1 comment:
Uh oh! He may be trouble, but he sure is cute!
Post a Comment