7 whole months! I can't believe we are more than half way through this sweet babies first year!! Our little Jett is growing and doing more and more every day!! We still are not sleeping through the night, which makes for long exhausted days, but he is the cutest thing I've ever seen at 12:00 a.m., 3 a.m., and 6 a.m.! Jaaf and I just try to savor every little ounce of him! He is our baby, and unless the Lord performs a miracle, he is our last baby! (unless we adopt one day!) This month Jett has mastered sitting up all by himself! He loves the independence of sitting up next to his brothers and playing with all of his toys! He is just really antsy and tries his hardest to get on his tummy and start moving! I'm sure he will be crawling soon! Our sweet little Jett loves to talk to us! There have been a few times where it has sounded like he has said, "Mamma, or dadda!" I'm sure he will be talking away soon! Jett's first little tooth is starting to make its way in! I can't wait to see his little smile with a little tooth in it soon! We just can't seem to get rid of our snotty little nose. We have had a few colds this month! I am ready for spring to arrive! One thing is for sure, Jett LOVES his momma!! When ever Jett cries in the middle of the night, and I'll have Jaaf go give him his pacie, I'll watch the little booger on the monitor, and as soon as he hears the door open, he smiles, then as Jaaf gets closer to him and he realizes it is not me, he begins to scream!! He is a little stinker, but I am enjoying his love for his momma! I could just squeeze him and kiss him all day! Jett is constantly moving. Whether I am holding him in my arms, on my lap, if he's in his saucer, sitting on the floor, no matter where he is, his little legs are kicking and his arms are flapping around! He loves to splash in his bath tub, especially if his brothers are helping give him his bath. He loves to laugh and smile! He is a happy, active, and sometimes a little cranky, sweet, precious, baby boy!!! Oh, how we love him so so much!! Here are some pics of our precious baby boy!

Here is Jett at the beginning of the month, almost ready to sit up by himself!!
He still loves his tootsie toes!!!
Here is sweet little Jett on his blankie. his brothers put all of his toys around him and called it a toy explosion!

Sweet Jett sitting up by himself! He is so proud!
Jaxson helping to give Jett his bath!
Kissing daddy's head!
Playing some Mario cart with his brothers!

He loves his brother!

My cute little man in his hat!
Playing on the floor with Jantz!
Jett LOVES to make bubbles!! He will do this for hours! It is so cute!!!

Lovin on his daddy!
He is such a big boy sitting up in his brothers chair!

So happy!!
Cute baby in his hat!!
2 comments:
So cute! It's funny how much he looks like Jax!
You have the happiest looking kids I've ever seen! I love it :)
Post a Comment