On March 21st Jaaf turned the Big 3-0! I really wanted to make his whole birthday as special as he is! He means so much to so many people, but there is no one, (except for his mom) who loves him as much as I do!! He is the most amazing husband, most incredible father, and the best friend anyone could ask for. He never asks for anything and is always giving to his family or others, so that is why I wanted to celebrate him!
We started the celebration 30 days before his actual birthday. We had a special 30 day count down till Jaaf turned 30!! The boys helped me make a sign where on one side we had the countdown and the other side was a special/funny story from a friend or family member. Everyday he got to tear off a number and read a story about himself!!!
The week before his birthday we threw him a surprise party and he got to have a fun guys weekend with all of our cousins.
The Thursday before his birthday I wanted to surprise him with something he would not be expecting. So I got a couple of our dearest friends and a limo and we went bowling!! Jaaf thought we were going to test drive some mini vans and we were going to drop the kids off at my parents house, but when we got there a limo was waiting with our friends! We had a fun night playing bowling and just hanging out!!!
So lastly on Jaaf’s actual birthday I still had a few things up our sleeve! I decorated the house and put all of his face masks from the party in the front yard with a huge sign letting everyone know Jaaf was turning 30! The boys and I took him for doughnuts. After doughnuts we took Jaaf to downtown Edmond where there is a marquis. We had them put Happy 30th Birthday Jaafar Gassid! We love you! After that we went and got a newspaper to show him where we put a fun pic of him and the boys and above it said Happy 30th Jaafar!!! We had a fun day of just celebrating Jaaf!! He deserves every bit of it and we love him so much!!!! I could not of asked for a better husband and I am so thankful to the Lord everyday that He brought Jaafar in my life!!!!!

Toby and Cari, Jess and Sara, Me and Jaaf, Kelly and Kyle!

They boys really wanted to go with us in the Limo!!!!

On our way to Red Pins Bowling!

Jaaf and his mad skills!

Picture with Cari in it at Red Pins!

Picture with Kelly!!!

Us steeling all of the Cokes and Bottle water!! It was part of the cost of the Limo! I was going to get every penny I paid for!!
The boys in front of the Birthday sign!

The boys sitting and watching the marquis!

Part of the Birthday message to Jaafar! I can't believe they spelled his name right!!!
2 comments:
Thanks for letting us be a part of all the bday celebrations!! We loved sharing it with you!!
What a wonderful Jaafar birthday to celebrate and what a wonderful daughter-in-law!! Great job Jen, and thanks to all the friends and family that came to celebrate our love for Jaafar. Thanks to Ken & Deb for opening up your home to so many people! I really enjoyed seeing many I haven't seen in a while and meeting new friends. God bless all of you really good!!!
Post a Comment