So day 2 started the same way! I woke up early, (rare for me), and spent some time with my God! It was refreshing and a sweet time! There are a few things that I have been praying diligently for the past 5 months or so. So I got on my knees and pleaded again with the Lord about these requests. One of them is about a Bible Study that I really want to be in, BSF. The problem is so many people want to be a part of this study and there are limited spots available. I would need child care which makes it even more difficult to get in. They had a spot for just me in November, but I had to turn it down because they didn't have a spot for Jett. I have been praying and praying for a spot for both of us to open up.
So, while my big boys were at school, the phone rang, and I thought, "wouldn't it be awesome if it was BSF!" So I ran to my phone and sure enough it was! They have a spot for me and my Jett and it starts next week! Praise the Lord I am overwhelmed with excitement! I can't wait to start and see how the Lord uses this study!
Day 2 of the fast was much better then day 1! The Lord is so faithful to provide even the small requests!!! Thank you Lord for a better day!
1 comment:
Mad props to you for surviving day one without a dr. pepper!!! I'm not sure I would have. :)
This is going to be such an amazing few weeks for you and Jaaf!
Post a Comment