Saturday, January 1, 2011

We Have a 7 Year Old!!!!

So my big guy is now 7!!!! He woke up ready to go and ready to celebrate! He was ready for presents, and I like to spread them out during the day so it seems like you get more! He woke up and got to open a present, and then we met Pal at Krispy Kreme's, of course after we made a quick stop by Starbuck's first! After doughnuts we came home for a bit and then headed out to Chuck E Cheese for a little bit! Then just me and my Jax went to go see Yogi Bear at the movies! It is always fun to get to go on a date with one of my little men, and it was especially fun to go with Jaxson on his birthday! We had fun at the movies and then had a great time walking around the mall and going to get a few things for the hermit crabs! Jaxson said he wishes he could do that every day! I loved it, because through out the day he just kept hugging me and thanking me for all the gifts and for all the things we did! I LOVE that! We came home and Honey and Pal came over for some cake! It was a fun day of celebrating my amazing 7 year old boy! It is amazing to think about "this time 7 years ago..." because I could of never imagined that I would of loved that precious baby boy as much as I do now! He has had an amazing year of growth! I am so very proud of him for who he is becoming, how he loves his family, how he loves Jesus, how he loves to put on a show to make us laugh, and how he is always trying to find ways to help me out! He is my special boy and I could not thank the Lord enough for giving us Jaxson! I pray that the Lord would continue to grow and move in his life and do mighty things through him!!!
Jaxson looking at all the placemats we've made over the years full of our favorite pics of him for that year! He said it was his favorite thing to do! To look at all his pics of growing up! Getting doughnuts! At Chuck E Cheese! Blowing out some candles! They were trick candles, so he had to blow them out about 7 times! My 7 year old! Jett wanted to get a pic like his bubba! This was his last present for the day! About 2 years ago we made up different Character Traits for each Letter of the boys name that we thought were like them or pray that God would give them that Character Trait! We have always had it printed out on white paper on the side of the dresser, (notice the torn up white paper on the side of the dresser!), so I made it a little fancy and so that we could hang it on the wall next to their beds! I also wrote out a prayer for each boy and made it in the form of a cross. Here is Jaxson's name!
Just
Able to do all things through Christ
eXuberant
Silly
Optimistic
Noble
Joyful
Able to do all things through Christ
Notable
Trustworthy
Zealous
Exceptional
Noble

1 comment:

Haley said...

Love the name thing! Happy birthday sweet Jaxson!!! How is it possible that he is 7 yrs old already???