Saturday, January 1, 2011

Gassid/Shipley Christmas

So our dear friends the Shipley's came over for the Gassid/Shipley Feliz Navidad! We had a fun time opening presents, playing games, and just talking! At one point we did have a major food fight wait a cake and can I just say that I got the worst of it! The boys thought it would be funny to throw flour on us and somehow I got hit by both of them! It was a much needed night of fun and silliness! We are so very thankful for our amazing friends!! We love you guys!
The kiddos! Playing with the presents! Mmmmm.... We turn our head for a second and the kiddos destroyed the cake! And with a sneeze the cake is now finished!! A big mess!!! Somehow I got the worst of it!!! Kyle Cleaning up! Jaaf cleaning up! Trying to get all pretty again!! =) What was left of the cake!

No comments: