We have the most precious little boys you will ever meet. There are so many things they say and do that make us laugh and stand in awe of our Heavenly Father! We wanted to be able to keep a blog of it all, kind of like an online scrapbook!! "The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy." Psalm 126:3
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
My Sweet Jantzen
Boy oh boy do I love this rambunchus little boy! He has been so super lovey and cuddly lately and it just warms my heart! He will just randomly come up to me and say, "I love you mom!" Or "I love you way more then you love me!" (Which I reply THERE IS NO WAY!!! I love you WAY MORE!!) Yesterday Jantzen and I played out on the trampoline for quite sometime! It was frozen over from the night before and all Jantzen wanted to do was wrestle! It was one of those times that I realized that even though it is frezzing, this little boy is growing by the minute and there will come a day that he will not want to play with his mom! So we wrestled and we were freezing, and my Jantzen one! And we had the best time!! I am so thankful that the Lord constantly reminds me that this time is fleeting! I would love to get organized, order pics that i haven't ordered in years, get all my videos to DVD's, but there will come a day when they are all in school and I am left home alone wishing and praying that I could wrestle with my boys!!!
The other day he was sitting next to Jaxson and put his head on his brothers shoulder and said, "Jaxson, you're the best brother I ever had!" I love it when the boys love on each other!! It is in moments like that, that I just thank the Lord for blessing me with my crazy life of 3 busy boys! There is no other life I would want!
On this day I saw Jantz in the kitchen getting out bread, peanut butter, and a knife! I asked him what he was doing and he said he wanted to make his own sandwhich! I think he did a great job!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment